Your vehicle’s transmission is not something to mess around with. If it’s experiencing problems, finding a professional who can effectively deal with them is paramount. At Bowman’s Auto Repair, we’re your go-to provider of transmission services. Our expertise is proven and our capabilities are encompassing.
Customers come to us when they need transmission repair in Butler, PA because they know we’ll put the work in to make things right. We don’t ship your transmission off to someone else or put a bandage on the problem. Instead, we apply our in-house expertise and resources to repair, rebuild and reseal your transmission. It saves our customers headaches and costs, and showcases our dedication to excellence.
While some shops offer basic transmission troubleshooting or general repairs, we go above and beyond to offer a full range of services, including:
- Repair: If your transmission is grinding or your gears are slipping, we’re here to offer you transmission repair in Butler, PA. Our experts will disassemble your case and resolve whatever is causing the issue. When we’re done, everything will be put back in place and thoroughly tested, to ensure our solution is sustainable.
- Rebuilds: The need for a full transmission rebuild is a daunting prospect to vehicle owners. We make the situation less scary by providing the in-house expertise needed to make sure a full rebuild is possible. With our experts handling your transmission, you can have peace of mind that everything will be done to OEM spec.
- Replacements: If a transmission replacement in Butler, PA is your only option, allow us to make the switch for you. We can help you track down a transmission and facilitate the new installation. The result can be restorative! Our experts will help keep costs low and ensure there are no problems with the new installation.
- Flushes: Flushing your transmission is part of routine vehicle maintenance. We perform flushes to make sure debris is being evacuated from your case and everything is properly lubricated with new transmission fluid.
- Resealing: If there are red stains on your garage floor, it’s time to have your case resealed. We’ll restore your transmission case to the hermetically safe state it’s supposed to have, flush out debris and fluid and replace everything. The result is a case that’s protected and free of friction-causing contaminants.
Transmission services sound scary, but they don’t have to be when Bowman’s Auto Repair is on your side. Our professionals will make sure your transmission is handled perfectly, so your vehicle can once again regain its smooth functionality. Contact us today by calling 724-287-5429 for more information about our capabilities.